Your Parker Colorado Home Could Be Rented For More Than You Think.
Feeling stressed about renting out your Parker Home? No Worries. You are now in good hands.
If you are concerned about compliance with Colorado City and County Codes, we work closely with code enforcement officers.
Your Parker Home Rental will always be in great shape and well maintained as well. We review your property on a regular basis.
Your investment in Parker Real Estate is part of your property legacy. It is a real investment you want to see grow over time and not deteriorate. Our Parker Property Management clients have hired us because:
- Legacy Properties is a member of NARPM : The National Association of Residential Property Managers.
- Previous Landlords and Employers of your tenants are called to make sure they will be great tenants for your Aurora Home Rental.
- Monthly exterior property reviews and emails letting you know the condition of your rental home.
- We show your potential tenant your home one on one and are available seven days a week.
- Careful market analysis to determine the maximum amount your Aurora home can rent for.
- Quarterly interior property reviews with a full report sent right to you, the property owner.
Free Property Assessment
Parker Property Management at its best!
and let you know what the true value is and then manage your property and grow your rental home investment in Colorado.
Parker, which is located in Douglas County with easy access to the Denver metro area, and is known for its unique “Western-Victorian” downtown with its hometown feel. It is a self-declared “Town.”
Parker is located at the corner of the Denver metro area approximately 20 miles southeast; it is considered a commuter town. Parker sits at an elevation of 5,900 feet above sea level
Parker is currently the second most populous town in Douglas county; Castle Rock is the most populous. As of 2013, the town population was 48,608. Parker is now the 19th most populous municipality in the State of Colorado.
Parker creates one local paper and magazine for its town. You can search “Parker Magazine” or the “Parker Chronicle” to see the most current publications. Parker also broadcasts Douglas county-wide channel, Douglas County 8. It most commonly broadcasts school sporting events and assorted programs run by the residents.
The Cherry Creek Trail runs along Cherry Creek, which runs north and south through Parker. Many outdoor activities include, but are not limited to, bicycling, hiking, nature walks, and cross-country skiing. The Rueter–Hess Reservoir is located just west of town but is not yet open for recreational use; planned activities there include fishing, hiking, and non-motorized boating.
Parker is a new & upcoming town, ready for new residents. Make it the town of your 1st investment property or your new rental home. For the best property manager call Legacy Properties-PM @ 720.989.1996 or contact us.