Of the 6,823 rental homes in Littleton Colorado 2,058 homes are currently being rented for between $1,000 to $1,499.
If you are thinking about investing in Real Estate to establish a rental home property, Littleton is definitely a good place to start.
The median family household income in Littleton as of 2012 was $77,092.
Putting your home up for rent though, might sound like a big challenge.
How will I collect rent?
Who will make sure my home is well taken care of?
What if I simply want to make money off of my Littleton Colorado rental home, but have no time or resources to manage it myself?
Welcome to your new Property Management Service: Legacy Properties-PM.
We are you full scale full service Property Management service.
Our Littleton Property Management clients hire us because:
- Legacy Properties is a member of NARPM : The National Association of Residential Property Managers.
- Careful market analysis to determine the maximum amount your Littleton home can rent for.
- Previous Landlords and Employers of your tenants are called to make sure they will be great tenants for your Littleton Home Rental.
- We show your potential tenant your home one on one and are available seven days a week.
- Monthly exterior property reviews and emails letting you know the condition of your rental home.
- Quarterly interior property reviews with a full report sent right to you, the property owner.
Free Property Assessment
We would love to assess your rental home here in Littleton
and let you know what the true value is and then manage your property and grow your rental home investment in Colorado.
The city of Littleton’s history dates back to the 1859 Pike’s Peak Gold Rush, which brought gold seekers, merchants and farmers to the community. Richard Sullivan Little was an engineer that made his way, with his wife, out west to work on irrigation systems. Many others followed his lead and by 1890, the area had grown to 245 people and the residents voted to incorporate the Town of Littleton.
Littleton borders mostly to the east of the South Platte River in the Colorado, a few miles east of the Front Range of the Southern Rocky Mountains.
As a suburb of Denver, Littleton is part of the Denver-Aurora metro area and the Front Range. It shares a border with Denver and Englewood on the north, Greenwood Village on the northeast, Centennial on the east, Highlands Ranch on the south, Columbine and Columbine Valley on the west, and Bow Maron the northwest.
As of the 2010 census, there were 41,737 people, 18,312 households, and 10,724 families residing in the city.
Since July 2000, Littleton has been served by the Regional Transportation District‘s light rail system. This system has grown substantially with ever growing neighborhoods in Littleton and surrounding areas.
Call Legacy Properties-PM @ 720.989.1996 or contact us if you require assistance with your home in Littleton, Colorado.